Traditional methods of creating retirement wealth are used by the majority of brokers, but there are much better ways to manage money today.
Our strategy has always been to be step ahead of the markets. We are so completely different than the traditional broker/advisor that typically just buys and holds. We believe that is not a good strategy for anyone and is a sign of laziness. None of our strategies are traditional in nature, and we are constantly working to improve your investments.
Unlike most brokers/advisors that are passive in their investments, our first goal is to make sure and protect your investments from big market losses by being proactive. That simply means that by using our research methods to perform fundamental, technical, and market analytics, we have a strong sense for the direction of the markets overall and we also have a good sense for the various opportunities for you, in different industries or sectors. Of course, this can change daily and as a result, we are monitoring all of your holdings every single day.
We don’t always buy at the bottom and sell at the top, but we are constantly analyzing your investments to see which ones to hold and which ones to sell. We are never afraid to go 100% to cash as a measure of being protective.
The technology that we have access to is the best in the industry and our Chief Investment Officer, Mark Hart, is one of the most talented and underrated managers of money in the country. Humble in nature, we quietly go about our management of money in the most conservative, yet proactive ways as is possible. You will never hear us say that you should “just hang in there.” That’s not advice in our opinion. It’s a sign of lack of ability.
We can simplify these processes for you so call us at 337-366-9892, or complete the Book a Meeting form to start a dialogue.
● We will listen closely to what your needs are and what you are trying to accomplish.
● We will take some time to review what you currently have and gain an understanding of what you are currently doing.
● We will share our holistic approach with you and all the reasons why we do what we do. We want you to gain knowledge of proper retirement planning, investment management, and estate planning.
● We want you to get to know us as professionals and as people. We want to connect with you.
● We want you to know how much we care, not impress you with how much we know.
● We will take as much time as you need.
When clients sit down with us to map out their retirement plan, we are measuring three primary factors:
1. Your spend down rate: The percentage of income that can be withdrawn from a portfolio monthly without running out of money in the future.
2. Your preservation rate: The amount of guaranteed income that can be generated from a portfolio without touching the principal, or losing any of it.
3. Your legacy desires: For clients who want to earn income from their portfolio, but are also interested in leaving as much money as possible to their children or other family members.
Once we know your goals in terms of earnings and inheritance, we will prepare a specific retirement plan for you that helps you accomplish your guaranteed retirement income needs and your legacy planning desires.
4023 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy
Lafayette, LA 70503
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of Hux Capital Management, LLC and our editorial staff. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness. All information and ideas should be discussed in detail with your individual advisor prior to implementation. Advisory services are offered through Hart Financial, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor in the State of Colorado. Randy Hux is an Investment Advisor Representative of Hart Financial, LLC. Being registered as a registered investment adviser does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Insurance products are offered through Randy Hux, an independent agent.
The presence of this website shall in no way be construed or interpreted as a solicitation to sell or offer to sell investment advisory services to any residents of any State other than the State of Louisiana or where otherwise legally permitted. All written content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to provide any tax or legal advice or provide the basis for any financial decisions.
Hux Capital Management, LLC and Randy Hux are not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any government agency.
Images and photographs are included for the sole purpose of visually enhancing the website. They should not be construed as an endorsement or testimonial from any of the persons in the photograph.
The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs.
Copyright 2023 Hux Capital Management. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 2023 Hux Capital Management.
All Rights Reserved.